oraïse GmbH is an owner-managed company with over 25 years of experience in the financial services environment. With 9 locations in Germany and Switzerland, we have a direct local presence in the well-known financial centres.
We continue to grow and are looking for exactly you as IT System Administrator Application Management Onsite / Remote (m/f/d) – Switzerland at the Basel location.
In this position you will be part of a small onsite support team at a larger bank in the centre of Basel. The local team is responsible for the technical operation of the bank’s trading infrastructure.
What we offer you
- Flexible working hours, home office solutions, individual company car arrangements
- Health measures, such as subsidised gym fees
- Training courses (internal/external) incl. certifications
- Opportunities for further development in the company
- Staff events (summer party, Christmas party, team events)
- Employee discounts
- As IT System Administrator Application Management Onsite / Remote (f/m/d) – Switzerland with user support in the production environment, you are responsible for the smooth second level support at the location and process support requests from 1st, 2nd and 3rd level via ticket system.
- Proactive monitoring of the system environment
- Carrying out changes / maintenance work
- Development, implementation and realisation of business application services
- You document processes, fault resolutions and enquiries
- You support Windows operating systems and their desktop applications
- You support your colleagues in projects/roll-outs
- Successfully completed technical training or at least 3 years of professional experience, preferably in the IT environment
- Professional experience in onsite support in a productive company an advantage
- Good IT knowledge in the area of Windows and/or Linux systems
- Knowledge in the areas of network (WAN, LAN) as well as in the area of PC and server hardware
- Excellent IT technical understanding and high motivation to work in an innovative and dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving and service orientation as well as independent working skills
- Class B driving licence
- Very good written and spoken German and English, knowledge of French is an advantage