Secure IT operations and migration to the cloud with oraïse
Your success as a company in the financial market can be made or broken with an optimized IT infrastructure that runs flexibly and transparently, that is trouble-free and, as a modular system, is precisely tailored to your needs. You need automated and reliable processes. Thanks to oraïse, you have all the tools and support you need.
Professional operating and service concepts for trading and IT
An optimized IT infrastructure consists of components that interact smoothly to create freedom in your company and reduce costs. oraïse understands the individual benefits of these components. With them, we build and maintain IT systems that promote your long-term success.
Flexible, modular, needs-based: maximum availability and freedom from disruptions with our IT infrastructure services.
- Complete operation of the entire IT infrastructure
- All from a single source
- Qualified help desk and user support
- Onsite Services (IMAC-D)
- Improved resilience
- Reduction of the internal contribution depth
- Reduction of TCO
Continuous monitoring of your systems and processes while increasing their availability.
- Continuous improvement of system availability
- Modular, customizable SLAs
- Professional monitoring and qualified reporting
- Capacity management
- Multilingual Service Desk (SPOC)
- Remote support and maintenance
- High availability (24/7 support)
You focus on your core business in trading. As a networked multi-member service provider, we ensure connectivity and smooth operation.
- Planning, conception, implementation and launching
- Development of customer-specific software, applications and interfaces
- Extensive operating concepts including remote monitoring and reporting
More efficiency and profitability for your financial enterprise
…now! oraïse is your IT partner on the financial markets with actionable solutions, consulting and innovative tools from the worlds of IT and management. Let’s work together on the future of your financial enterprise – starting right now. Sign up via e-mail!