As a company, we have always felt committed to the sustainability of our actions and management. To underline this ambition, we have initiated the process of joining the United Nations Global Compact program.
oraïse, UN Global Compact and sustainable corporate management
The UN Global Compact Network is the world’s largest and most important initiative for sustainable and responsible corporate management. The UN Global Compact Network supports companies in strategically ingraining sustainability on the basis of 10 universal principles and contributing to the implementation of 17 sustainable development goals.
To promote development, we provide budgets for internal and external measures.
Find out more about the UN Global Compact Network!
The 10 principles of the Global Compact initiative
According to the 10 principles set out, companies shall:
- support and respect the protection of international human rights.
- ensure that they are not complicit in human rights abuses.
- uphold freedom of association and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- advocate the elimination of all forms of forced labour.
- advocate the abolition of child labour.
- stand up for the elimination of discrimination in employment and gainful employment.
- take a precautionary approach when dealing with environmental problems.
- take initiatives to promote greater environmental awareness.
- accelerate the development and spread of environmentally friendly technologies.
- work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery.
17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- End poverty in all its forms, everywhere
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition, and promote sustainable agriculture
- Ensure a healthy life for all people of all ages and promote their well-being
- Ensure inclusive, equitable and quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all
- Achieve gender equality and empower all women and girls
- Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all
- Promote lasting, inclusive and sustainable economic growth, productive full employment and decent work for all
- Build a resilient infrastructure, promote inclusive and sustainable industrialization and support innovation
- Reduce inequality within and between countries
- Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts
- Conserve and sustainably use oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development
- Protect, restore and promote sustainable use of terrestrial ecosystems, sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, halt and reverse land degradation and halt biodiversity loss
- Promote peaceful and inclusive societies for sustainable development, provide access to justice for all and build effective, accountable and inclusive institutions at all levels
- Strengthen the means of implementation and breathe new life into the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development
More efficiency and profitability for your financial enterprise
…now! oraïse is your IT partner on the financial markets with actionable solutions, consulting and innovative tools from the worlds of IT and management. Let’s work together on the future of your financial enterprise – starting right now. Sign up via e-mail!